Skip Beat! Episode 15 [END]

>> Sunday, April 08, 2012

OMGOSH YAY! We finished!!! Thanks to all our translaters, timers and quality checkers to help bring you this drama in a timely and quality fashion. Hope you all enjoy this Sunday :P

Download Me - http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_108351.htm

29 comments:

penipenpen April 08, 2012 10:49 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You guys are the best!! \O/

rockharlequin April 08, 2012 11:19 PM

Oh lord, you guys are so incredible, I want to hug you all to death~~ on second thought... that may not be wise... anyhow, xie xie ni men for all your constant efforts, I wub ya'll ^^~

Minnie April 09, 2012 12:43 AM

Thanks for all ur hard work. I have one request. I dont if u cant fulfill it. For the next drama , will u sub the new drama " Absolute Darling/ Absolute Boyfriend" starring by Jiro Wang and Goo Hye Sun( main girl in Boys before flower)?

wusuwa April 09, 2012 1:23 AM

hoooaaah.. done??? u guys amazing.. thank u very much..
so it is 15 not 16.. ^_^

d5de0302-4c8f-11e1-a8f6-000bcdcb2996 April 09, 2012 2:37 AM

Thanks :) But what's up with the torrent? It downloaded for me really fast but as it got to 99.3% the download speed just went really slow. And I have never had this problem before because my Internet connection is fast.

shoevampire April 09, 2012 3:24 AM

Thank you so much for your hard work :)

jabberwockylove April 09, 2012 5:45 AM

I have the same problem. Torrent got to 99.3% and then stopped.

jabberwockylove April 09, 2012 6:37 AM

Actually, just realised that at 99.3% completed, the ep is actually pretty much complete and nothing is cut off, so it's fine :)

ranwae April 09, 2012 8:22 AM

Thank you soo much for subbing this series! Truly Appreciate it! :)

jchang April 09, 2012 9:26 AM

Thank you soo much for subbing this series!! Truly appreciated!.

Yeah I have also noticed that it stopped at 99.3% aswell...Although the quality is ok for some parts of the drama, there are other parts that lagged and are missing the sound.

depi mel April 09, 2012 11:01 AM

Thank you a lot for subbing this series, but could you reupload ep15, cause it stopped at 99.3% and the video lags at some points. I would really appreciate it! Thanks again for your great job!!! :)

raa April 09, 2012 11:12 AM

it's ended already??
How fast :(
thanks guys for everything :)
you guys are the best!!

fufu April 09, 2012 1:39 PM

@depi mel: Paula saw 600 seeds before he left the torrent. You might want to retry if you're stuck.

depi mel April 09, 2012 5:32 PM

@fufu: You're right!!! Download is complete now!!! Thanks again!!! :)

Mai Linh April 10, 2012 5:14 AM

OMG thanks so much *-*
Though im little bit sad its only 15 eps and not 16 xD
Im also for Absolute Darling as next project anyway ^-^

depi mel April 10, 2012 5:31 PM

As for myself, I would "Love Rain" for the next project... ;)

Bhesang April 10, 2012 9:42 PM

episode 16?where it is?

AkumaX April 10, 2012 11:51 PM

comes out next week, after 15 [end]

depi mel April 11, 2012 2:57 PM

there is no ep16. Unfortunatelly, ep15 is the last one...

Mai Linh April 13, 2012 6:01 AM

AkumaX: Will that be an special or what??_? Cause I was really disappointed with the ending :( though I know manga is still ongoing I was hoping for some lovely-eending xD

Bhesang April 14, 2012 12:03 AM

weh? that's all???

it doesn't have Season 2??

kinda weird ending..T.T

roswara April 16, 2012 6:54 AM

It ends....yay...although I'm not that satisfied with the ending.

Thanks gals.....
Wish I was a millionaire so I can sponsor you 3 days vacation in Hawaii...:D

cRix April 20, 2012 9:57 AM

yay!!! thanks a bunch! :D

darumka August 02, 2012 2:04 PM

Sooooo... How do I comment older projects exactly? Comments are not available? I have a link for a better raw of Gloomy Salad Days here http://www.asiatorrents.me/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=43c52edadb505090aad045e1f408bc9336e2197a and I'd like to have English softsubs for this. Who do I talk to about that?

Qui Yue Kissme January 12, 2013 9:33 AM

What happend to Sublimes Fansubs? This proyect was so great, this blog is really good, why don't you continue it? I really loved your work in Gloomy Salad Days, no one else had it.

Please don't give up on this fansub...

strangeness June 07, 2013 11:02 AM

This is an excellent series. I wonder how I've only just discovered it now. Sublimes Fansubs ARE THE BEST. I cannot express my gratitude enough. The fact you took all that time to sub this show is just incredible. I'll make sure I seed this for others to enjoy. 非常感谢!我门都很高兴。:D

tsudohee August 03, 2013 4:07 AM

I am the type who is very picky when it comes to dramas. Part of the reason is that some dramas are poorly subbed. But once I learned that 2 of my Supermen are in Skip Beat, I gave it a try. I thought I not even finish the first episode, but it was subbed by SUBlimes and I was suddenly craving for more. Your subs are the best so far! Kudos guys :) I'm just wondering how to doenload the 15th episode. Unfortunately, my disc cracked on that part. :(

tsudohee August 03, 2013 4:13 AM

MattBuckland857 October 13, 2015 9:53 PM

Diyar e Dil Episode 30 Hum Tv 6 October 2015 is a 2015 Pakistani nostalgic show serial. It is in light of the novel of same name by Farhat Ishtiaq, Kaisay Kahoon today episode dailymotion