MLS 18 RELEASED!!!!!!!

>> Friday, January 11, 2008

Here you go guys, another episode from My Lucky Star =D We are one step nearer in completing this series!!!!!;D

There is a special behind the scene slot at the end of each episode from episode 17 onwards until episode 19. Enjoy!!!! ;)

Warp to My Lucky Star Ep 18 download page

Amy January 11, 2008 5:41 PM

PERFECT timing. I just watched episode 17 last night and was going O_O OMG I MUST SEE EPISODE 18! And voila here it is. =)
So thanks for reading my mind and the sub! *heart*

administrator January 12, 2008 2:29 AM

Thanks for the release.
Btw, i thought there are 20 episodes in total of My Lucky Star aren't there?

momo January 12, 2008 7:56 AM

^ There are 20 eps, but only ep 17-19 have behind the scenes included in the videos. : )

omen January 13, 2008 10:46 AM

thanks but will ep10-12 have ddl links?

fufu January 13, 2008 11:13 AM

Episode 10's DDL is working fine. I know all the gigasize links are gone.

I'm currently uploading episode 11 to megaupload. Check back on the MLS project page later.

rui no onna January 13, 2008 12:57 PM

Hmm, I didn't notice that episode 11 and episode 12 didn't have ddls. Anyway, already had them on megaupload so here are the links:
My Lucky Star - 11
My Lucky Star - 12

madeline January 13, 2008 5:08 PM

thanks a lot, rui no onna ;)

omen January 14, 2008 5:54 PM

oops sorry, i meant eps 11-12, not ep10. anyways thanks rui no onna for the ddl links. now i hv the complete set by sublimes. i actually hv the original dvd already but i don't particularly like the quality of the malay subs in the dvd. sometimes the subs just don't make sense. thanks ya!

thinkpad6 January 16, 2008 11:20 AM

All (currently 18) My Lucky Star episodes patiently mirrored on Rapidshare

Join with HJSplit

Episode 18

Join with HJSplit

Kim January 17, 2008 10:21 PM

Thank you so much! >,<
I hope epi 19 comes out soon! I can't wait to see what happens next. THANKS AGAIN :D

sayuri017 February 08, 2010 8:19 PM

Hi there :) I've just started watching this series last week, and i'm so loving it!!! This is by far the best taiwanovela i've ever watched :))

Just wondering if all episodes are mirrored in rapidshare, coz i can't seem to find the links and i'm having trouble dling from mu :( Thank you so much for your hardwork! More Power! =D